Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Nothing to write home about

Light light light
I want my light to shine
A resounding wave to flow out
and let my voice be heard
Write write write
Lord let me find the right
let me sleep at night
so i can find delight
Why cant i write write write
of find my light light light?
Up and down and green and black
houses and chairs and leavs all around
and books and pens and music and time and blue and red
and months and states of being and towers encased in crystal
and mice and men and glue and birdhouses and checks and cameras
and days at the beach, and nights at the beach, and life in the suburbs
and blessings and curses and ups and downs and scales and measures
and life and death and dust to dust and heaven and hell and beginning and end
and love and hate and records and baseball cards and shoes and papers
nothing to lie about, nothing to write about.

No comments: